Monday, May 13, 2013

Trade Me (Almost) Anything: Washington Nationals

Hey everybody,

We're still baking under some early summer sun here today, and the new team in town is the Washington Nationals.  Time for a new edition of trade bait.

I have deeper reservoirs of bait for some of these teams than others, but here's hoping the teams without flashy trade bait might contain something for set collectors or for folks who collect individual players.

************************************************************************************************************************************************
Here's how it works In each post I'll offer cards from one particular ballclub.  I'm starting the offer at 9 cards, since 9 is what fits onto my scanner plate, and I can comfortably shoot 9 cards to you in a PWE. 

What do I want in return?  I'll accept whatever and however many cards you want to shoot back. It doesn't have to be 9 cards in return and they don't have to be all Dodgers.  My only request is you check out my "What I collect" or "Sets I'm chasing" pages here and use them as guides.

Once again, you don't have to match me for numbers of cards or perceived monetary value.  Say I send you 9 cards and you send me 1insert or vintage card.  Cool!

The intent here is simply to  TRADE, BABY, TRADE!
************************************************************************************************************************************************

 Let's see some cards:










  Chris Ross reminded me the Nationals started out as the Expos, so time permitting, I'll drop some Expo trade bait here tomorrow.  Thanks for the info, Chris.

Although the Senators moved on to become the Rangers, here's a guy wearing the old time "W" from Washington...





THANKS for reading, everybody. 

2 comments:

  1. The Rangers started out as the Senators... the Nationals started out as Expos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. That gives me an excuse to drop some Expos trade bait in here.

      Delete