Thursday, March 31, 2016

Cardboard Countdown to Opening Day - Three Days to Go!

Aloha, everybody, 

Three days to go until first pitch of the new season!  



I wonder who'll blast home runs on Opening Day?



Hey kids! Can you find the number 3?


 Here's a cardback number 3...

How about that .450 WS batting average - with two homers!

 That was it for legitimate number 3's in my collection.
I had to pull out the ol' artistic license for the rest...


Let's end things with a Dodger...


 Aloha! 


2 comments:

  1. So close - it's getting hard for me to contain my excitement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, buddy. I bought a hot dog today just to feel more "basebally" while watching the game tonight. I couldn't wait. I ate it shortly afterward. Don't think I can blame that on opening day excitement, though

      Delete