Monday, November 28, 2011

Inter - Dodgers Trade w/ the Night Owl

As night owl mentioned in his earlier post, the good thing about trading with a dodger blogger is finding all those cards you didn't know existed, but oh - what a joy to suddenly have them in your hands! night owl sent me a whole buncha stuff, these are just a few of my favorites. looking forward to getting more trades rockin', boys.


now my bison collection is gatherin some steam

a very nice find, indeed. love watching this kid play.

GQ's are still rare in my collection, so this was a great trader

great sheffield card


lovin' the inclusion of dodgers vintage. if the guys in this card ever pull up beside you in a van...at night...RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN !!!!!

great shot of those rollin' fernando eyes

















my garvey collection getting respectable



impossible to have too many piazzas


night owl came through in helping me to get my first card of the greatest dodger home run EVER

RC :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice pick ups! That Fernando card with him looking to the sky is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice doin' business. I'll have to send you some Fergusons next time.

    ReplyDelete