Saturday, May 2, 2015

What A Beautiful Mess - And Who I'm Backing In The Fight Tonight

Aloha everybody,

For the past couple of days I've had a whole lotta cards taking up too much room on the living room floor. 

I wish I could say I've been sorting all the wonderful new 2015 packs I've been ripping lately, but the drought in California is not only measured in water these days, in my house I'm also measuring it in how long it's been since I've seen any new cards. 

So I decided to have some fun with the cards that have been sitting idle in my shoeboxes. Hence, the cardboard spread across the floor for the past 24 hours.  


 It's been way too long since I've conducted any formal trades, and that's partly due to the fact I haven't acquired anything new to trade away.

But I started to feel that itch again...the itch of the card trader in me. So I broke out my card stacks and started sorting...and checking people's want lists...

 I'm putting together a stack of PWE's and some larger envelopes to send out to you - my previous trade partners, and some new folks.

My supply of trade bait has not been replenished in a long while, so although I would love to send stuff out to all of my old trade partners, the fact is (unfortunately), at this time I don't have stuff available that some of you want. 

That said, I was able to find stuff on enough wantlists to gather a little pile of cards that I'm going to be sending out over the next couple of weeks.


And now, the guy I'll be cheering for tonight...


 Go, Pac Man! 

Aloha...

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I sense a PWE in my future. Which coincidentally comes with a feeling that the Dodger section in my trade box will soon be a little lighter. Oh, life is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - Good eye!
      I wondered if anyone would be able to spot their names on the post-its.

      Delete
  2. I see my name on a Clemente and Stargell rookie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol lol...you know if I had dupes, you would be the first guy I'd think of :)

      Delete