Thursday, December 14, 2017

Operation Cardboard Christmas

Aloha, everybody, 


It's that time of year again. Time for my humble little blog to make a cardboard snowstorm for Christmas. 

This shoebox is stuffed like Santa's sleigh! 

This is my third annual giveback to you, my readers, trade partners and friends for making this card collecting hobby 100 times more fun than it could ever be without you. 

I'm also happy to announce that despite a low budget (once again lol), this year's cardboard snowstorm will be the biggest yet, with the most packages and PWEs I've sent to date. 

I'm happy to spread a little cardboard love around the blogosphere. If you're on my nice list (of past trading partners), chances are, something is coming your way. Heck, there's even a couple of things going out to blogs that went dark this year and before. 

It will take about three mailings for me to get everything out, and here are the zip codes for the first batch, which went out this afternoon: 

07066
61615
80020
10707
02766
38583
06457
19390
31602
71857
07044
60445 

Aloha! 

5 comments:

  1. I made the 'nice' list! Very generous of you, I'll have to hit you back after the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I see me on that list :) Thank you in advance, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - I'm not on the naughty list for once! Thank you for including me in your kindness and for spreading a little love around the world. God knows we need more of that!

    ReplyDelete