Saturday, December 9, 2017

So the Dodgers Passed on Giancarlo Stanton...

Aloha, everybody, 

Sure it's a bit late, especially on the east coast, where Giancarlo Stanton will apparently stay for the next decade. 

But it's not too late here on the western side of the country, where the wildfires are keeping us awake. 

I launched a quickie YouTube video with my thoughts on the Giancarlo Stanton/ Dodgers affair, and for good measure, I tossed in a beer review. It's IPA from Mad River Brewing, out of Humbold County, very northern California. 

Watch and enjoy, please. Don't forget to "Like" the video (if you happen to). Thanks and aloha! 



2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure If the Dodgers will face the Yankees in inter league play next year but at least Stanton Is out of the NL. Unfortunately ,My Mets will ,undoubtedly,get to see him again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I'm glad he didn't go to another NL team as well - especially someone else in the NL West!

      Delete