Thursday, December 3, 2015

Operation PWE Is Underway



Aloha, everybody, 

After three nights of organizing ATBATT's trade bait reserves, reading your want lists, and stuffing bubble mailers and envelopes, I've completed the first part of my Blogger's Christmas project. 

Here are the results...



Now all I need is the time to complete labeling everything and the budget to get it all sent out. 

Looks like we just might have a (Plain) White (Envelope) Christmas after all. 

Up next: My Desert Island 9. Man, that is a tough one.

Aloha! 

6 comments:

  1. Daaaaang - I need to start sending some stuff out myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes my 4 PWEs that went out in the mail today look pretty puny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah...You're always having breaks and sending out things. I'm just trying to give back a little

      Delete