Friday, January 13, 2017

You Know a Wallet Card Party Aint a Party Without Me

Aloha, everybody,

I see several of my fellow bloggernauts are carrying on the Wallet Card tradition, so I've decided to join in the fun as well. 

Some of you may recall my 2016 Wallet Card met an undesirable end when it was lost at Dodger Stadium. Despite that cardboard tragedy, I chose to not be saddened by the ending, but instead to be happy for the journey. 

With a new year, comes a new Wallet Card. Last year I chose a Sandy Koufax card; this time I'm rolling with Jackie Robinson...



This card has already spent a few days in my wallet, hence the creased bottom corner. WC has already been on its first adventure. 



It went to a galaxy far, far away, and joined me as the last on the planet to see Rogue One at the movies. A pretty good chapter, BTW. 

After the movie, WC went out for all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ...



Doncha just love that stuff? I wish I could take along an extra stomach every time I go there. 

Now that Wallet Card smells like Korean BBQ, it's been properly initiated. Stick with ATBATT as WC continues its adventures through 2017. 

Aloha! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Best of luck to you guys in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be ahead of the game if wallet card just makes it to the end of the year!

      Delete