Thursday, September 29, 2011

Don't mess with....that little ol' state...

ever'thangs bigger in TEXAS (even the die-cuts)

the design of these inserts is absolutely awesome to me. the words dont intrude, its a high-blue shine background and the players pop right off of it.

the first of many jg. seems i pulled a heckuvalotta his cards back then.

this guy was my very first auto baseball. its still a prize to me.







hough pitched for the dodgers for several seasons. not bad. i think he threw a knuckler.



TRADED

TRADED






TRADED






90 DONRUSS TRADED TO READER STEVEN  : )









TRADED

was in arlington and saw rodriguez catch. if you were under 14, you got a very nice rodriguez jersey.




2 comments:

  1. That was my post with the Rangers 1981 Topps Team card. It was a great shot of the old scoreboard! I'll check to see how many of these I might need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for looking - hope you see some cards u like. BTW - that giant scoreboard IS pretty cool.

    was that the original rangers scoreboard? i hate what friggin frank mccourt did to ruin my beautiful stadium. he totally whored it out to be covered with adverts absolutely everywhere.

    ReplyDelete