Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Cards Come in the Strangest Ways - Part One

Aloha, everybody, 

It was one of those days...You know, waaaaay too much life drama, and then you remember you're in charge of dinner, it's the last minute, and what to do?

Yesterday I found myself in this very situation, standing in Walmart, and although Walmart pre-cooked food wasn't my first choice, I also didn't have a lot of time and energy for someplace else. What to do? 

I checked out the pizza aisle, and what did I spy? Pizzas with baseball cards included! Sold! I told myself that my boys would survive the Walmart pizza, and entertained visions of what cardboard goodness might be found in a pizza box. 

Wrapped in cello, were these...


No mozzarella on Miggy. 

 No sauce on Sale.

And finally, no anchovies on this guy...


 Anybody need an oddball Met? 

Aloha!

4 comments:

  1. I still need to find the McCutchen from this set. You should be able to make a nice trade for the Syndergaard. Hope the pizza was ok....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's all yours, ZZ. I've got a few other things to fill out a PWE for you.
      Coming soon.

      Delete