Friday, May 4, 2018

ICYMI: My Youtube Video Making the Case for the Dodgers to Retire Fernando's Number

Aloha, everybody, 

Tonight the Dodgers made franchise history by pitching a combined no-hitter behind young Walker Buehler and three other bullpen pitchers. 

The game was played against the San Diego Padres in Monterey, Mexico through five innings of an absolute downpour. It was amazing to watch. Fernando Valenzuela threw out the first pitch, and the Dodgers touted their former phenom for all he was worth. 

The event prompted me to make a video calling for the team to finally retire his number. I made the vid yesterday, and there's an included beer review for what it's worth. 

I hope you'll give a watch and hope further that you'll enjoy!

Aloha!  




2 comments:

  1. My prediction that Walker Buehler would throw a no-hitter technically came true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I think there's going to be a lot more of these in the future. Looks like I picked a good day to write my Dodgers post :)

    ReplyDelete