Thursday, February 23, 2012

Trade with Ryan at TGOAP

Hey everybody - the week's almost over. How's everyone in your neck of the woods?  Seems I'm the only person around here to not have caught a flu that's been getting everyone around here for the last month or so.

I completed my first trade with Ryan over at The Great Orioles Autograph Project .  He sent me (almost) a ton of Dodgers from the 90's across a ton of different sets. Here's just a few of em...


Trivia for Dodgers fans (or anyone): What does the "52" on Piazza's sleeve patch refer to ?


I think this card was featured over at GCRL in a Lasorda lurker post



dunno if this was ever featured in GCRL double play cards. here's another trivia question: who's that wayward Dodger crashing into jose awful-man?

let's all do the crow hop


park was a punk, but my korean students absolutley love the guy. so all my chp cards go th them, and they're really happy.

El Canon in action.  THANKS for a great trade, Ryan !




2 comments:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Crews

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup - you got it laurens. it was a real tragedy.

    if you send me an email with your address and who you collect, i'll try to find something nice to send you just to say thanks for reading ATBATT and answering the question.

    ReplyDelete