Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Willie Stargell Trade Bait

here's a willie stargell signed 8 x 10 photo from back in the day. my buddy wanted to get willie stargell's auto, so i went along for the ride and got one myself.  it was at one of those big shows featuring a few signers.  i recall stargell being very matter-of-fact and stricly business.  maybe that's the way he played the game too?

 i dont really collect stargell, so i'm thinking someone out there might give this a better home.  i also dont really collect signed photos, so i'm not looking for another photo in return.  any decent offer of my usual chasers will do....



4 comments:

  1. I'm interested. Let me look around for something. I think I owe you an e-mail anyways. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got it, potch. thank you, also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again I'm too slow. I could have used that on my wall, but I defer to Potch since he spoke up first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mariner - thanks for chiming in tho - now i know there's at least a couple of stargell collectors out there. i won't hesitate to post something again.

    ReplyDelete